TIME FOR PAVING
Monday 11/6 – Thursday 11/9
Starting Monday with Autumn Sun Dr. & Quail Crossing Way (Section 7); ///// Audubon Trail Dr. & Turtle Dove Circle (Section 4); //////Audubon Trail Dr., Purple Finch Dr. and Lavender Breeze Circle From Audubon Trail Dr. to 200 ft. past Purple Finch (Section 3B)
- Paving will begin around 7:00 a.m. (or anytime thereafter during the day)
- Paving will proceed thru the section in the order as listed above and take approximately 4 days, i.e. Section 3B will likely pave Wednesday/Thursday.
- All cars should be moved off the streets while the work is going on.
- If paving occurs on a trash day, please leave trash containers on your concrete driveway apron or front lawn area next to the curb.
- Tow trucks will be called to move vehicles to another side street if in the way.
- You will have limited access to the roadways at all times.
- In the event of rain, paving may be delayed by the number of days of rain.Fresh paving can be driven on soon after placement for typical vehicles. However, we ask that you not schedule any deliveries that might involve a large truck.
- We would like to make your streets look the best that they can, so we ask for your cooperation during this work. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. If you have any concerns, please call me at (703)729-0951.
- Liquid prime sealer will be applied prior to paving. The sealer is dry and suitable to drive on in about 20 minutes, however still use caution and drive very slowly so as not to flick any sealer onto your car from the tires.
Toll Brothers, Inc.